SERVICES AND RATES
I offer a variety of different options to assist you and your dog. If you are still unsure which option would be the best for you, please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss further.
Private In-Home Training
I am available for any of the following issues:
- Jumping, chewing, barking, crate/house training, digging, mouthing/nipping, leash pulling, and any other obedience issues.
- Separation anxiety or any other anxieties
- Aggression issues: fear based aggression, dog or social aggression, resource/food aggression, protective/territorial aggression, and redirected aggression.
- And much much more!
Benefits of Private Sessions Include:
- Individualized training program tailored to you and your dogs needs.
- One-on-one time with trainer.
- Keeping your dog in a comfortable environment.
- No travel time for dog owners.
- Accommodating busy schedules.
- Ongoing support throughout the training.
Each session is 1 hour in length.
Please contact me for individual rates.
Additional travel fees may apply to those outside of Winnipeg.
Serving the areas of Winnipeg, North/NE/NW of the city (Stony Mountain, Stonewall, Teulon, Argyle, Warren, Selkirk, Lockport, ESP/WSP, etc areas). Additional areas close to Winnipeg may also be included -- please contact to confirm.
PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOW BOOKING VERY LIMITED PRIVATE SESSIONS STARTING FEBRUARY 1ST/2020
DUE TO COVID-19 government regulations, I am not able to offer any private sessions until May 2020.
I offer a variety of group obedience classes to fit your needs.
-Puppies Only Classes
All classes are 6 weeks in length --1 hour per week.
Please visit the Classes page for upcoming dates, prices and details.